James Compton Burnett
James Compton Burnett was born on 10 July 1840 and died in April 1901. Dr Burnett attended medical school in Vienna, Austria in 1865. Alfred Hawkes converted him to homeopathy in 1872 (in Glasgow). In 1876, he took his MD degree. Burnett was one of the first to speak about vaccination triggering illness. Along with other nosodes, he introduced the remedy 'Bacillinum'. A prodigious writer, he published over twenty books in his lifetime.
John H Clarke said of Burnett " ... during the last twenty years Burnett has been the most powerful, the most fruitful, and the most original force in homeopathy."
- In stock Diseases of the Liver
- In stock Diseases of the Skin
- In stock Diseases of the Veins
- In stock Best of Burnett
- Out of stock Curability of Tumours by Medicines
- In stock Delicate, Backward, Puny and Stunted Children
- In stock Vaccinosis and Its Cure by Thuja
- In stock Diseases of the Spleen
- In stock Gout and Its Cure
- In stock Tumours of the Breast
- In stock Enlarged Tonsils Cured by Homoeopathy
- In stock Gold as a Remedy in Disease