James Compton Burnett
James Compton Burnett was born on 10 July 1840 and died in April 1901. Dr Burnett attended medical school in Vienna, Austria in 1865. Alfred Hawkes converted him to homeopathy in 1872 (in Glasgow). In 1876, he took his MD degree. Burnett was one of the first to speak about vaccination triggering illness. Along with other nosodes, he introduced the remedy 'Bacillinum'. A prodigious writer, he published over twenty books in his lifetime.
John H Clarke said of Burnett " ... during the last twenty years Burnett has been the most powerful, the most fruitful, and the most original force in homeopathy."
- In stock Curability of Tumours by Medicines
- In stock The Diseases of the Liver
- In stock Best of Burnett
- In stock Diseases of the Skin
- In stock Diseases of the Veins
- In stock Delicate, Backward, Puny and Stunted Children
- In stock Diseases of the Spleen
- In stock Gout and Its Cure
- In stock Tumours of the Breast
- In stock Curability of Cataract with Medicines
- In stock Enlarged Tonsils Cured by Homoeopathy
- In stock Gold as a Remedy in Disease