Nosodes and Sarcodes
Homeopathic Nosodes are made from disease tissue or from a vaccine containing the disease organism. Many homeopaths also use Bowel Nosodes to good effect and there are several books on this subject here that are quite popular.
We also have several books on Sarcodes.
- A Phenomenological Study of Nosodes - Rajeev Saxena
- A Repertory of Homoeopathic Nosodes and Sarcodes - Berkeley Squire
- Bowel Nosode Materia Medica (2nd Edition) - Anthony Bickley
- Bowel Nosodes in Homeopathic Practice (New Second Edition) - John Saxton
- Bowel Nosodes: A Practice Handbook - Anthony Bickley
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica of Sarcodes - Chaturbhuja Nayak et al
- Keynotes with Nosodes (Rearranged and Reclassified) - Henry C Allen
- Materia Medica of Nosodes with Repertory - Othon Andre Julian
- Miasms and Nosodes - The Origins of Diseases (Volume 1) - Louis Klein
- Nosodes and Imponderables Come Alive! - Shachindra Joshi and Bhawisha Joshi
- Prescribing the Bowel Nosodes - Anthony Bickley
- Repertory of the Bowel Nosodes - Anthony Bickley