Nosodes and Sarcodes
Homeopathic Nosodes are made from disease tissue or from a vaccine containing the disease organism. Many homeopaths also use Bowel Nosodes to good effect and there are several books on this subject here that are quite popular.
We also have several books on Sarcodes.
- Miasms and Nosodes - The Origins of Diseases (Volume 1) - Louis Klein
- The Link: A Homeopathic Approach to Healing using the Bowel Nosodes (2nd Revised edition) - Doris Beauchamp
- Bowel Nosodes in Homeopathic Practice (New Third Edition) - John Saxton
- Bowel Nosodes: A Practice Handbook - Anthony Bickley
- A Repertory of Homoeopathic Nosodes and Sarcodes - Berkeley Squire
- Allen's Keynotes with Nosodes (Rearranged and Reclassified) - Henry Clay Allen
- Homoeopathic Materia Medica of Sarcodes - Chaturbhuja Nayak et al
- Bowel Nosode Materia Medica (2nd Edition) - Anthony Bickley
- Nosodes and Imponderables Come Alive! - Shachindra Joshi and Bhawisha Joshi
- Prescribing the Bowel Nosodes - Anthony Bickley
- Repertory of the Bowel Nosodes - Anthony Bickley
- Materia Medica of Nosodes with Repertory - Othon Andre Julian