A Repertory of Homoeopathic Nosodes and Sarcodes
A compendium from a range of sources covering over 100 nosode and sarcode remedies.
From the publisher:
Nosodes and Sarcodes have a special place in our homeopathic materia medica and therapeutics where one road ends but they show another path which can lead to recovery. This is the first detailed repertory of the homeopathic nosodes and sarcodes. The purpose of this book is to visualize the characteristic symptoms of nosodes and sarcodes in concise and practical form for easy comprehension. It is an excellent scientific approach to the important study of nosodes and sarcodes.
- The first detailed repertory of the homeopathic Nosodes and Sarcodes
- Book covers over 100 nosodes and sarcodes
- Important chapter on remedy relationship
- A repertory specifically dealing with conditions that need nosodes and sarcodes
- Highly usable guide in jumbled up cases and in cases subjected to excessive antibiotic drugging
- Author: Berkeley Squire
- ISBN: 9788131906026
- 452 pages
- Published in 2003
- Printed in India (so could be of inferior quality)