Books that help Homeopaths and alternative therapists develop their practices. Whilst these are not homeopathic books, we have found that many people setting up homeopathic practices are also interested in this topic.
- A Guide To Starting Your Own Complementary Therapy Practice - Elaine Aldred
- Counsellors in Health Settings - (Ed) Kim Etherington
- How To Study At Home - Andrew Johnson
- Still Small Voice: Practical Introduction to Counselling in Pastoral and Other Settings - Michael Jacobs
- The Compassionate Practitioner - Jane Wood
- The Study Skills Handbook, 3rd Edition - Stella Cottrell