A Guide To Starting Your Own Complementary Therapy Practice - Elaine Aldred
A Guide to Starting Your Own Complementary Therapy Practice is a comprehensive and practical step-by-step guide to setting up a complementary health care practice. Every aspect of starting up a new practice is covered, from choosing a location to putting together a detailed business plan. Elaine Aldred is a chiropractor who is also qualified as an acupuncturist and a Western and Chinese herbalist and her in-depth understanding of the needs of a wide range of therapies is coupled with extensive experience of running clinics (from sole practitioner working from home to a large multidisciplinary clinic).
- Gives clear advice on legal and financial requirements, the production of a marketing strategy and the presentation of the precise financial calculations required for a business plan, with worked examples.
- Includes detailed information on how to write a business plan, with a numerically linked example.
- Covers day-to-day aspects of running a practice
- International in its approach, the book contains extensive lists of useful web addresses for access to up-to-the-minute information
- Financial templates are supplied as appendices
- Author: Aldred Elaine
- 303 pages
- Printed in China