Homeopathic Tissue Remedies use Tissue Salts, which are sometimes called Cell Salts. These books explain the use of Biochemic Tissue Salts first considered through provings by the founder of homeopathy, Samuel Hahnemann, of Lime, Salt, Potash and Silica. However, it was not until the late 1880s that this system was developed by a German doctor, Dr Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler.
- In stock The 12 Tissue Remedies of Schussler (Indian Edition)
- In stock Homeopathic Cell Salt Remedies
- In stock Tissue Salts for Healthy Living
- In stock Tissue Salts for Children
- In stock Tissue Salts for Anti-ageing
- In stock Facial Diagnosis of Cell Salt Deficiences: A User's Guide
- In stock The Biochemic Therapy of Dr Schuessler