Homeopathic Tissue Remedies use Tissue Salts, which are sometimes called Cell Salts. These books explain the use of Biochemic Tissue Salts first considered through provings by the founder of homeopathy, Samuel Hahnemann, of Lime, Salt, Potash and Silica. However, it was not until the late 1880s that this system was developed by a German doctor, Dr Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler.
- Tissue Salts for Healthy Living - Margaret Roberts
- Homeopathic Cell Salt Remedies - Nigey Lennon and Lionel Rolfe
- The Twelve Tissue Remedies of Schussler (Indian Edition) - William Boericke and William Dewey
- Tissue Salts for Children - Margaret Roberts
- Dr Schuessler's Biochemistry - J B Chapman and J W Cogswell (ed)
- Tissue Salts for Anti-ageing - Margaret Roberts
- Vital Elements Guide Book - Torako Yui