Vaccinosis and Its Cure by Thuja
This product is no longer available
The book is not an anti vaccination treatise but an attempt to introduce the concept that vaccination can inculcate a diseased state onto the vital force which Burnett called vaccinosis.
The authors states "the work is neither provocational nor anti-vaccination in the ordinary sense, in as much as their scope is essentially one of aetiopathology and cure, and of homoeoprophylaxis."
The author's aim is to show four purposes:
- There exists a diseased state of the constitution which is engendered by the vaccine virus which he proposes to call VACCINOSIS or the vaccine state
- There exists also in nature a notable remedy for said vaccinosis, the Thuja Occidentalis
- That Thuja is a remedy of vaccinosis by reason of its homeopathically thereto
- That the law of similar also applies to the prevention of disease
- Author: James Compton Burnett
- ISBN: 9788131917923
- 124 pages
- Edition: 7th Impression 2017
- Printed in India (so could be of inferior quality)