Vaccinosis and Its Cure by Thuja - James Compton Burnett
The book is not an anti vaccination treatise but an attempt to introduce the concept that vaccination can inculcate a diseased state onto the vital force which Burnett called vaccinosis.
The authors states "the work is neither provocational nor anti-vaccination in the ordinary sense, in as much as their scope is essentially one of aetiopathology and cure, and of homoeoprophylaxis."
The author's aim is to show four purposes:
- There exists a diseased state of the constitution which is engendered by the vaccine virus which he proposes to call VACCINOSIS or the vaccine state
- There exists also in nature a notable remedy for said vaccinosis, the Thuja Occidentalis
- That Thuja is a remedy of vaccinosis by reason of its homeopathically thereto
- That the law of similar also applies to the prevention of disease
- Author: Burnett James Compton
- 124 pages
- Printed in India
- ISBN: 9788131917923