On 18th November 2021, Robin Murphy passed away at the age of 71 years.
Robin Murphy was a naturopathic and homeopathic physician who taught and practiced Natural Medicine and Qigong for over 30 years.
Dr Robin Murphy was born August 15, 1950 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He carried out his undergraduate studies at Michigan State University; graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree. There he discovered their Homeopathic collection and became intrigued with the system it described.
In 1976 he entered the National College of Naturopathic Medicine (NCNM) in Portland, Oregon. There he won the Hahnemann Scholarship for his thesis on "Homeopathy and Cancer." Right after graduating Dr Murphy directed the homeopathy program at NCNM from 1980-1984, and also taught at Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington.
He was an internationally recognized author and researcher of Homeopathy and Medical Qigong as well as one of the most well-known teachers of homeopathy in the world with extensive teaching and clinical experience. As one of the earliest seminar teachers in the 1980's, Dr Murphy was responsible for introducing many people to homeopathy. He published the first edition of his Homeopathic Repertory in 1993, and the first edition of his Homeopathic Materia Medica in 1996. Now, the Homeopathic MetaRepertory, 4th ed., and Nature's Materia Medica, 4th ed. are standard textbooks used in many homeopathic colleges in Europe, Japan and India.
He was the director of the Hahnemann academy of North America which sponsors seminars on Homeopathy and natural medicine.
- In stock MetaRepertory
- In stock Nature's Materia Medica (Fourth Edition)
- In stock Case Analysis and Prescribing Techniques
- In stock Keynote Materia Medica
- Out of stock Homeopathy and Cancer Seminar Notes
- In stock Case Analysis and Philosophy Seminar Transcripts
- In stock Environmental Remedies Seminar Notes
- In stock Epidemics and Homeopathy Seminar Notes
- In stock Isopathic Remedies Seminar Notes
- In stock Organon Philosophy Workbook
- In stock Tautopathic Remedies Seminar Notes
- Replaced by MetaRepertory Homeopathic Clinical Repertory (Third Edition)