Richard Pitt has practiced homeopathy for over 30 years, initially in the UK and then the United States. He was Director of a homeopathy school in San Francisco for 12 years and involved in homeopathic education and accreditation in North America. He is the author of four homeopathic books and was editor of an online homeopathic journal for 10 years. He has also spent many years travelling the world and worked on a number of homeopathic projects in Africa. He was based in Kenya for five years working on a European Union funded public health project.
- In stock Comparative Materia Medica: Integrating New and Old Remedies (hardback)
- In stock Comparative Materia Medica: Integrating New and Old Remedies (paperback)
- In stock Essential Natural Health Guide for Travel and Home
- This product is no longer available The Natural Medicine Guide for Travel and Home
- This product is no longer available Tobacco