Herbert Alfred Roberts
Herbert A. Roberts, MD, was born on May 7, 1868 and died on October 13, 1950. He graduated from the New York Homoeopathic Medical College, practiced for a while in Vermont and then set up his practice in Derby, Connecticut. Dr Roberts worked as a medical officer on troop ships during World War 1. He was the president of "International Hahnemannian Association (IHA)' in 1923 and editor of the much respected "Homeopathic Recorder' from 1927-1934. Roberts was an active writer, researcher and teacher. While working in the IHA and the 'Homeopathic Recorder' he authored 117 articles and 27 editorials.
- In stock The Principles and Art of Cure by Homoeopathy
- In stock Sensations "As If"
- In stock The Principles and Art of Cure by Homoeopathy (UK edition)
- This product is no longer available The Rheumatic Remedies
- This product is no longer available The Study of Remedies by Comparison