What About Men?
The Dark and Light Side of the Male
With the strapline: "What Men and Women Should Understand about Men," the author offers an analysis of five main constitutional types derived from Chinese medicine: Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood, including suitable supplements and homeopathic remedies. The final section discusses violence and criminality in men.
The book that empowers women by teaching them how to:
- Really get to know a man as well as they would like and to choose the right one.
- Recognize the subtle physical and emotional signs in a man.
- Identify violent-prone men in their lives before they can do harm.
- Understand real-life cases as the "players" in the OJ Simpson trial.
- Improve the health of the men in their lives through supplements and homeopathic remedies.
- Understand their children and improve their emotional and physical health.
- Author: Luc De Schepper
- ISBN: 9780942501049
- 245 pages
- Published in 1995
- Printed in United States