The Homeopathy Handbook for Children: Acutes and their Homeopathic Treatment
The homeopathic treatment of children is one of the most promising areas of homeopathy. The correct remedy can often give the child a new lease of life.
Didier Grandgeorge is one of the most experienced homeopathic paediatricians in the world today. In this practical handbook, he conveys his immense knowledge and explains the use of proven remedies for all kinds of childhood illness.
The book demonstrates the full spectrum of homeopathic treatment of children: from respiratory disease, fever, flu, diarrhoea, constipation, and cystitis through warts, eczema, diaper rash, herpes, acne, and head lice to injuries, tendonitis, insect bites, allergies, teething complaints, travel sickness, and fever cramps.
Even disturbances such as bedwetting, delayed walking, speech problems, migraine, stage fright, fears and anxiety, and the after effects of vaccinations are discussed.
- Airways: hay fever, nose bleeds, sinusitis, otitis, tonsillitis, coughing, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, flu
- Digestive tract: gastroenteritis, constipation, abdominal pains
- Urogenital tract: bladder and urethral infections, pyelonephritis, leukorrhea, balanitis
- Skin disease such as warts, urticaria, eczema, impetigo, itching, diaper rash, psoriasis, herpes, ingrowing nails, furuncles, vitiligo, acne, head lice
- Injuries: skin, head including teeth and tongue, nose, spinal column, chest, abdomen, genitals, extremities (dislocations, fractures, torn fibres, tendonitis, cramps)
- First- to third-degree burns, sunburn, sun allergy
- Foreign objects, electric shock, insect bites, poisoning, allergies, surgical intervention, dental treatment, vaccination, travel sickness, altitude sickness, frostbite
- Neurological illness: epilepsy, tics, fever cramps, bedwetting, migraine, developmental disturbances (delayed walking and talking), writing and speaking problems, sleep disturbances, stage fright, fears and anxiety, aggression, masturbation
- Aphthae, caries, conjunctivitis, sties, sciatica
- Pregnancy, neonatology (asphyxia, deformations, post-natal mastitis, conjunctivitis in new-borns, jaundice, breastfeeding problems), colic, anorexia, thrush
Summary: an original work that goes well beyond acute cases.
A special chapter deals with the illnesses of pregnancy (varicose veins, nausea), birth and the postnatal period (asphyxia, malformations, jaundice, breastfeeding difficulties) up until the typical diseases of childhood.
Dr Grandgeorge also explains the deeper significance of symptoms, so giving valuable hints to help identify the underlying problem. It is clear that the remedy pointers emerge directly from the experience of a great clinician, which invests the book with unusual originality.
First hand knowledge from a skilled practitioner – a real treasure! Didier Grandgeorge has written a book on acute cases in paediatrics. It is a reference for all specialists in homeopathy looking after children in such acute situations. Acute cases in young children are very tricky and need acute diagnosis. Didier, with his amazing knowledge of the repertory and his approach to homeopathy that is under the influence of psychoanalysis has the ability to go straight to the core of the patients situation. His method is clear and gives the opportunity to work quickly and efficiently!” Patricia Le Roux
"The best book on treating children: Written by a French paediatrician, Didier Grandgeorge, MD, The Homeopathy Handbook for Children: Acutes and Their Homeopathic Treatment. This book is FULL of practical clinical information, including a lot of information not found in any other book on homeopathy. If you treat children or just want better results in treating your own, get this book!" - Dana Ullman
- Author: Didier Grandgeorge
- ISBN: 9783943309041
- 335 pages
- Printed in Germany