Synthesis Repertory (Edition 9.1)
Repertory Homeopathicum Syntheticum
This newest edition adds more than 300,000 remedy occurrences and over 115 completely new remedies to the Synthesis 8.
Some highlights of the book are:
- Integrating the major Repertory work of Bonnighausen and Boger (448,000 additional author references).
- Full integration of separate repertories such as Boericke and Phatak.
- Vastly increased new information (115 new remedies, including many recent provings and 473 remedies with more than 50% new information).
- Standardized and simplified repertory structure.
- Author: Frederik Schroyens
- ISBN: 9788131939222
- 2088 pages
- Published in 2004
- Printed in India (so could be of inferior quality)