Signs and Symptoms Analysis From a Functional Perspective - Dr Dicken Weatherby
This book presents a diagnostic system of signs and symptoms analysis that focuses on the most important questions you should be asking your patients. The questions are organized by body systems and will help you gather more information on the functional state of your patients. Whether you are well-seasoned doctor, fresh from medical school, or a patient looking for answers to your questions you will refer to this book again and again.
You will discover how easy it is to identify where the symptom burden is located in the body, increase your efficiency of history taking in the office, implement new tools and techniques to dramatically improve your clinical outcomes, cut the amount of time you spend taking a patient history, and make your initial history an indispensable screening tool. Your signs and symptoms analysis will finally mean something to you and your patients.
This book includes:
- In depth information on each of the questions on the questionnaire.
- Complete instructions for doing a manual assessment.
- A full section on diet, lifestyle and medications explaining their effects on your patients’ health.
- Full details on functional tests to gather even more information from your patients.
- 24 handouts for your patients, including food sources of nutrients, alternatives to common food allergens and diets for many functional disorders.
Improve your clinical efficiency by identifying how your treatment is progressing over time.
Master forms of 322 question questionnaire and manual symptom burden analysis form available as a download.
This best selling manual on Signs and Symptoms Analysis has shown hundreds of doctors how to do a functionally oriented history. What are you waiting for?
- Author: Weatherby Dr Dicken
- 506 pages
- Printed in United States
- ISBN: 9780976136729