Perceiving - Groups
Special Features of this Book:
- This Book deals with 23 groups with anions and cations.
- Detail study of each group from various kingdoms’ viz, plant, mineral, metal. Animal, Nosodes etc, has been taken in the following way. (a) Introduction (b) Group indication (c) Miasm (d) Flow chart
- Dynamic living portraits of each group – in depth psychodynamic study of Group.
- Study of group from general clinical miasmatic, psychological and philosophical perspective supported by personality photographs which makes a lasting impressions on the mind of the reader.
- Evolutionary understanding of group: childhood, adolescence, adult phase and old age of each group.
- Expression and core of each drug has been given.
- This book is based on authentic source books and clinical experiences analysed and presented on sound conceptual base.
- This Book is must for students, post-graduates, teachers and practitioners of homoeopathy.
- Author: Arvind Jain
- ISBN: No ISBN
- 191 pages
- Published in 2004
- Printed in India (so could be of inferior quality)