Narayani Handbook on Healing (2 Volumes)
The original books by the Soham Foundation with detailed information on the Narayani remedies. Plenty of other useful information is also included in these books. A must for users of these remedies.
These two books are written for students to learn how to apply the Art of Healing and Service while working in a clinic. Doing clinic-work is totally different to seeing patients in your own consulting room. Over the years this system ‘happened’. It is called the ‘Open Book Method’.
They cover a large spectrum of Natural Healing from Homeopathy, Vibronics and self analysis.
HANDBOOK ON HEALING I
Deals with special Homeopathic mixtures formulated as a result of long clinical experience and covers a large spectrum of Natural Healing from Homeopathy, Vibronics and self analysis.
- Simple and easily understood by layman.
- Breakdown of 117 given unreservedly.
- Single remedies, Constitutional Remedies, 12 Tissue Salts, Nosodes and Miasms etc.
- NATURE CURE METHODS like pressure pointing, Acupressure, General relaxation and simple yogic exercises & breathing techniques.
- Diet and Body, Mind & Soul which determines the overall health of a person.
- A new chapter “ HOMEOPATHY A NEW LOOK” throws light on 9 causes of illnesses and their cures.
HANDBOOK ON HEALING II
- Well known single remedies
- Organo remedies
- Bach remedies
- Gem Therapy
- Accupressure Meridians
- Sign of Zodiac and Tissue salts
- Anatomy and Physiology explained in simple terms
- Connection between Mind, Body & Illnesses-supressed emotions
- A chapter on pathways to inner peace which open up the Kitbag called the mind & the technique to empty the same through SELF-ANALYSIS
Long repertory for specific remedies, Organ remedies & Bowel nosodes, Gem colours etc of the body. Different parts from Head to Nervous system and their sympathetic treatment.
- Author: Swami Narayani, Swami Ananda
- ISBN: No ISBN
- Printed in India (so could be of inferior quality)