Leaders in Homoeopathic Therapeutics - Eugene Beauharis Nash
A delightful volume which is very readable and filled with personal experiences and tit-bits from a grand prescriber. The book is filled with useful hints and insights. Said one reviewer, "I will guarantee that no physician can read [this book] and not be a better physician. Nash covers over 200 remedies in the order he thinks of them ("to follow the bent of my inclinations, or it is sometimes expressed, the moving of the sprit"), not in a alphabetical sequence. This book gives some interesting insights into the thought processes of one of the great old homoeopaths. This new edition has been totally revamped:
- The point area has been increased from 5.5 x 3.5 inches to 7x4 inches.
- A bigger font has been used which makes the reading pleasurable.
- Remedy and Therapeutic indexes have been placed in the start of the book which makes the book user-friendly.
- A contents page has been added which helps the reader to reach the relevant portion of the book promptly.
- Author: Nash Eugene Beauharis
- 512 pages
- Printed in India
- ISBN: 9788131902240