Everybody's Guide to Homeopathic Medicines
Homeopathy is a natural, safe, inexpensive, and highly effective complement and alternative to conventional medicine. By triggering the body's own self-healing abilities, homeopathic remedies effectively treat everyday ailments, including acute and chronic symptoms of mind and body. Everybody's Guide to Homeopathic Medicines provides clear and comprehensive information on homeopathic remedies for quick relief from colds, headaches, allergies, children's illnesses, PMS, and many other common ailments.
Written by a physician together with the leading homeopathic educator in America, this revised edition of Everybody's Guide offers the most detailed and comprehensive information available on the increasingly popular practice of homeopathy.
This essential book includes advice on how to:
- Speed the body's own healing process
- Strengthen your immune system
- Individualize homeopathic treatment
- Differentiate between one homeopathic remedy and another
- Obtain the appropriate homeopathic medicine easily and quickly
- Gain access to leading homeopathic organizations and resources
More than 250,000 consumers have already found this book informative and invaluable. It is the one medical guide that every family should have.
- Author: Dana Ullman, Stephen Cummings
- ISBN: 9780874778434
- 375 pages
- Published in 2004
- Printed in United States