Ekayan: Plant Theory of Scholten and Joshis' Animal Map
A book on the Ekayan seminar held in Mumbai, 20-22 January 2017
- Overview of the plant table by Jan Scholten
- Joshis' Map of remedies (mineral, plant and animal remedies on one grid)
- Dialogue between the genius, Jan Scholten and the Joshis' on the plant theory
- Simplified explanation of Jan Scholten's plant theory
- Cases and plant remedies of Materia medica - common and rare
- Cases of mammal remedies - Lac lox, Lac rhesus, Panthera tigris, Lac caninum, Lac equinum, etc
Ekayan - means 'Doctrine of Unity'
This seminar achieved the mission of bringing together plant remedies, animal remedies and revolutionary concepts on one platform.
- Author: Jan Scholten, Shachindra Joshi, Bhawisha Joshi
- ISBN: 9789353008512
- 282 pages
- Printed in India