Classical Homeopathy Evidence Based Medicine (Volume 2)
Case Studies, Long-Term Treatment, Theory
What this book has to offer you:
- Clear instructions about how to analyse the information coming from the homeopathic consultation and how to synthesize this outcome into a homeopathic prescription.
- Insight in how to make a prognosis, considering.
- What has to be treated as to pathology.
- What the condition of the defence mechanism is and the patient's level of health.
- Possible causative and disease-maintaining factors.
- The patient's personal and family medical history.
- The patient's functioning as a human being: mentally, emotionally and socially
- The clearness of the remedy pattern.
- Information that enables you to better estimate the duration and complexity of the treatment.
- The ability to judge the symptoms presented in the case as to their peculiarity and how to find the distinctive characteristic symptoms of the case.
- A well-structured schedule about the different strategies that can be used to arrive at a homeopathic prescription, enabling you to choose the right strategy in order to make the correct prescription.
- Knowledge how to differentiate the appropriate remedies and select the most similar one.
- Guidelines along which you can select the right potency to start the treatment with
- Practical tips helping you to correctly evaluate the reaction to the prescribed remedy. Fifty-one cases, with a long-term treatment up to more than twenty years, to practise your knowledge on prognosis, case analysis, materia medica, potency selection and evaluation of the case.
- Author: Erik Van Woensel
- ISBN: 9789078742005
- 740 pages
- Printed in The Netherlands