Case Analysis in Homeopathy
Strategies and Techniques, Theory and Case Studies
What this book has to offer:
- Clear instructions on how to analyse the information coming from the homeopathic consultation and how to synthesize this outcome into a homeopathic prescription. Insight into how to make a prognosis, considering:
- what has to be treated as to pathology
- the condition of the defence mechanism and the patient's level of health
- possible causative and disease-maintaining factors
- the patient's personal and family medical history
- the clarity of the remedy pattern
- Information that enables you to better estimate the duration and complexity of the treatment.
- The skills to judge the symptoms presented in the case with regard to their peculiarity and to find the distinctive symptoms of the case.
- A well-structured schedule that can be used to assist you to arrive at a homeopathic prescription, enabling you to choose the right strategy or technique in order to make the correct prescription.
- Knowledge as to how to differentiate the appropriate remedies and select the most similar one.
- Guidelines which enable you to select the right potency with which to start the treatment.
- Author: Erik Van Woensel
- ISBN: 9789078742029
- 118 pages
- Printed in The Netherlands