A Synoptic Key of the Materia Medica (A Treatise for Homeopathic Students)
A classic by Boger, in which he continues the work of Boenninghausen. This compact book contains both a comprehensive materia medica and a complete repertory, all in less than 600 pages. Boger's aim was to restrict the remedy pictures to the essential, at the same time forming a synopsis between materia medica and repertory. The book covers a total of 323 remedies with their characteristic symptoms and chief effects. The entry for each remedy starts with the organotrophic relationships and modalities, followed by a selection of the most important symptoms.
From the publisher:
The Synoptic Key of Materia Medica is indeed the key that a student or a practioner needs to unlock the right remedy in each case. In our "Rearranged & Augmented" edition you will find:
- A snap shot description of more than 400 drugs
- A detailed and exhaustive repertory including sections on Time Modalities, General Modalities and Generalities
- Index of remedies with latest accepted abbreviations. If correct prescription be an art, the book will most definitely prove to be the Artist's favourite tools.
"The Synopsis is intended to make clear the general expression or genius of each remedy..." C.M. Boger
- Author: Cyrus Maxwell Boger
- ISBN: 9788131900079
- 530 pages
- Printed in India (so could be of inferior quality)