The Companion to Homoeopathy (Reprinted) - Colin Griffith
Homoeopathy is an extraordinarily powerful system of health care because of its ability to treat people on three levels - body, mind and spirit. While orthodox medicine treats the physical body, there are frequently mental, emotional and spiritual blocks to recovery that might cause a patient to despair.
Homoeopathy treats the whole person, taking into account their personal history as well as environmental factors, both current and historical.
- The essential reference tool for every practising homoeopath, student of homoeopathy and interested patient
- Answers many of the questions about homoeopathy raised by patients, with examples and case histories
- Includes information on immunisation and the use of mind-altering drugs
- Addresses the role of the spirit, consciousness and karma in healing
- Examines the importance of hereditary aspects of disease
"This book is an expose of how a homoeopath thinks, it is about illness and disease but also about health and cures, achieved with painstaking work and flashes of insight... This is about clinical excellence achieved through a rigorous philosophy combined with intuition. It is not about first aid or self-treatment, but it will enlighten the intelligent reader about when to go and consult a registered and trained homoeopath." - Francis Treuherz, M.A., R.S.Hom., F.S.Hom., Hon. Secretary of the Society of Homoeopaths
Colin Griffith M.C.H., R.S.Hom. is a highly respected practitioner of homoeopathy. He is a founder member of the Guild of Homoeopaths and lectures regularly at the Centre for Homoeopathic Education. He is author of The Practical Handbook of Homoeopathy and The New Materia Medica.
- Author: Griffith Colin
- 820 pages
- Printed in UK