Samuel Hahnemann: His Life and Times
About the Book
The definitive biography of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843), the founder of Homoeopathy, which revolutionized the Medical practice.
• provides a detailed systematic description of his life events;
• enunerates the momentous events of his time which influenced Dr. Hahnemann's life and work;
• details his medical and scientific work;
• represents his life events in a chronological order. A easy reference for the students and practitioners alike.
About the Author
The world recognizes Dr Trevor M. Cook as a teacher, author, researcher and campaigner for the development of homoeopathy.
He formerly held the Royal variant to H.M. the Queen mother as their supplier of homoeopathic medicines. Dr. Cook the former president of HMA and a successful practitioner in London - was awarded an international Gold Medal in 1993 and a silver trophy at the 4th International conference in 1995.
Dr. Cook has been a founder, director and principal of The British Institute of Homoeopathy.
- Author: Trevor M Cook
- ISBN: 9788170211334
- 192 pages
- Edition: Third
- Published in 2001
- Printed in India (so could be of inferior quality)