Get Well Soon (6th edition) - The School of Homeopathy
This little gem of a book is perfect for anyone getting started in homeopathy, or for those who want a quick reference guide to first aid homeopathy. If you want to manage accidents and common ailments at home as quickly, effectively and safely as possible then this book is for you. From boils to sore throat, to vomiting many common ailments are listed. 50 remedies are described, each with an illustration to help you understand their unique and characteristic healing qualities. It is written in straight-forward English with few technical terms, so new-comers to medical and homeopathic terminology will have no trouble understanding the content.
The book examines the following topics:
- What is Homeopathy?
- Guidelines on what you can treat
- How to prescribe
- How to store and take the remedies
- A directory of common ailments
- Descriptions of 50 homeopathic remedies with illustrations
- Suggestions for further help and learning
- Author: School of Homeopathy
- 148 pages
- Printed in the UK